If you need a powerful designer radiator
It is obvious that heat output is the one of the most important factors when purchasing a new radiator. If we want to heat not only an average size room, but also a relatively bigger one or a whole studio flat, we need a powerful radiator. Today it is not a problem at all, because there are several designer radiators – both tubular and flat panel radiators – which are capable of meeting any heating requirements.
Which colour do you vote for?
In the previous posts we took a close look at red radiators and black radiators, and now white radiators follow. No doubt white radiators are still the most popular ones, probably because they are traditional and are suitable for modern settings as well.
The fabulous Matita design radiator
How adorable is this coloured pencils inspired children’s room radiator. The Matita designer radiator combines steel with wood. This means, that it is created by applying coloured wooden tips at the ends of the vertical steel tubes. The result is a creative and playful design.
THE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU PAY!
Would you like to order several radiators at the same time? We are happy to give you a discount.
If you order at least three luxury radiators OR at least five other radiators we are ready to give you a special discount.
The quickest and best way to contact our online shop is via email. We respond within 4 hours on workdays.
If you have any questions or need further information please do not hesitate to contact us by email:
Telephone: 0742 198 5346
Monday-Friday: 8.00am to 4.00pm
As our supply of several hundred radiator models is continuously changing due to the frequent appearance of new and updated models we regret to say that we are unable to send a product catalogue. We include information, photos, detailed technical description and drawings of each product; should you, however, need further information concerning any specific radiator, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Design-radiator.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
When you place an order, we only collect and store basic information needed for billing and delivery, such as your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and order details.
Payment details including credit card numbers are supplied direct to our payment service providers, which are specified on our website. We do not receive such information.
Your personal data obtained through business transaction will not be stored in any database.
All Personal Information is stored on our website in accordance with data protection legislation. Our Data Protection Reference number is ZA186554.
Design-radiator.co.uk will never ask for Credit Card details and we request that you should not reveal them in any way to design-radiator.co.uk.
Senia G Ltd (Company Number 9927154)
▪ All prices at our website are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Payment by Credit/Debit Card
▪ Payment can be made using all major credit or debit cards via our payment provider (PayPal). All transactions are encrypted through SSL and are as a result 100% secure. After completing the payment on the PayPal website you should get a PayPal confirmation email.
▪ You can pay through PayPal without a PayPal account. You only need to select this option (‘Pay with a debit or credit card’) when you pay on the PayPal site.
▪ You can also pay through WorldPay with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex and JCB cards.
▪ Please note that if you have any problems regarding the payment, it might be because you have spending restrictions on your credit/debit card (for example daily or online spending limits).
▪ If you have a non-UK card, you need to select the appropriate issuing country from the list when you pay on the PayPal site.
Payment by Bank Transfer
▪ Account Name: Senia G Ltd
Account Number: 31630421 Sort Code: 60 06 20
Reference: Please use the order number
▪ We will send a payment confirmation email once we have received the transfer.
▪ Your order status will only be active when your order has been paid for.
▪ Delivery times do vary on different styles of radiators and are clearly displayed in the product description.
▪ When your order contains a mix of products with different delivery lead times, the longest lead time will apply to the whole order.
▪ UK Mainland: FREE (on orders over £150)
▪ Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands: £59
▪ Ireland: £19
▪ other European Union (EU) countries: HERE
▪ Specific delivery times cannot be given. Delivery is on workdays, Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm. It will be to ground floor locations only. Due to insurance guidelines, the driver is not permitted to carry the radiators up any steps. If a radiator is too large or heavy for driver to handle it on his own due to safety and health reasons please ensure enough people are available at the delivery address to assist the driver. As drivers are not insured to take their vehicles on roads other than public highways, deliveries will be made to the closest accessible point only. Please inform us of any unusual circumstances regarding access to your shipping address.
▪ You are advised not to book an installer or contractor until your goods have arrived and have been checked.
Senia G Ltd (Company Number 9927154)
To select your radiator you need to supply five data:
▪ Model (brand name)
▪ Output (Watts)
▪ Connection (Where will the radiator get connected to the heating system?)
▪ Space available (Maximum height and width of the radiator)
▪ Colour (you can choose from the RAL Classic colour scale)
To find the radiator which suits your needs best choose the model you like from our selection. To make sure you will find the ideal radiator select more than one model, as it is possible that the model of your first choice for some reason is not suitable for that particular room. It is also important to know what material the radiators already connected to the system are made of, as the two major materials, steel and aluminium, used in the same system, might lead to corrosion damage. For this reason do not buy an aluminium radiator if the other radiators of the system are steel radiators.
Heat output is a crucial factor in your choice. This feature determines the heat emission capacity of your radiator and affects the size of the radiator as well. It is not worth buying a bigger size or higher output radiator than necessary, as it will be more expensive and take up more space. On the other hand, you should make sure that your home is not underheated due to a radiator of lower than necessary heating output. Your plumber or heating engineer should be able to calculate the exact size you require and to calculate your heat output requirements. The heat output is measured in Watts or BTU (1 BTU= 0.293 Watts, 1 Watt = 3.412 BTU).
As next step you should provide data on connection features for your already existing system. The most frequent connections are:
- Bottom-Opposite-Ends (The connections come out of each end of the radiator at the bottom and they come horizontally from the radiator.)
- Bottom-Bottom-Opposite-Ends (Many of the designer radiators and towel rails have connections which leave the radiator on the underside at each end and come vertically from the radiator.)
- Bottom centre (with the connecting pitch 50 mm)
Most radiators on our website have 4 side connections of ½ inch, so they can be easily installed in any heating systems.
As some radiators of special size or unique design might have specific connection requirements, please consult a heating engineer or a plumber if your heating system has not been built yet. This way where the pipes come out of the wall/floor can be taken into consideration making sure the pipes stay hidden and the installation is perfect aesthetically as well.
When planning our home we would like to use space as efficiently as possible. The same is true for radiator space. The space available might be a decisive factor in finding the perfect radiator. The most important features are height and width, but it is also important to calculate depth (the distance from the wall to the most forward point of the radiator) as well.
Last but not least, you should select the colour of the radiator. You can find help to choose the perfect colour in the Colours menu point. When you choose a colour from this page, please remember that different PC screens vary and whilst we offer an accurate depiction of hue and shade on our screen, it may not be as accurate when viewed on another screen.
Radiators online | design-radiator.co.uk
Best radiators | design-radiator.co.uk
Buy radiators | design-radiator.co.uk